Top 9 Construction Management SoftwarePowered by imgur
Are you looking for a construction management software for your organisation? if yes then yo are at right place. we have curated top 9 construction softwares with there pro's and cons.
1. Procore by Procore Technologies
Procore manages your construction projects, resources and financials from project planning to closeout. The platform connects every project contributor to solutions built specifically for the industry- for the owner, for the general contractor and for the specialty contractor. Procore eliminates application silos, reduces double entry and gives everyone up-to-date accurate data. Procore's platform integrates with over 130 vendors, giving you the freedom to connect with whatever you use.
- Great for document control and submittals. Like ability to compare drawing revisions and Reference old sets.
- The customer support is great and Procore is always hosting webinars or meetings to help share information about how to use the software.
- I was employed to help a company select a construction software. I researched this software and was very impressed with what it offered.
- I like the Drawing tool and the seamless ability for all team members to confidently have the latest version of the drawings.
- "Their people will continuously harass you. Once you get signed up, get ready."
- "Lousy 'review' function (to be fair, their competitors stink too) and poor organization of materials."
- "Sometimes Procore lags but thats definitely not a deal breaker. Other than that i have not come across any more reasons to dislike it."
- "Items can sometimes be lost in the plethora of folders. It is sometimes hard to make sure that the document gets linked as you intended."
monday.com is a cloud-based Construction management software, where teams create workflow apps in minutes to run their processes, projects, and everyday work. Teams shape workflows and projects, code-free, with an adaptive platform that automates manual work and connects teams in a digital workspace. The platforms features include: customizable workflow templates, time tracking and automations. More than 100,000 companies around the world rely on monday.com
- "It's fun to use, completing projects is so addicting, and the messaging is pretty robust."
- "Since my first login I was fascinated from this tool - great design, easy handling, wonderful internal communication tools - just perfect."
- "The functionality is fantastic. It is very simple to use and it is amazing at tracking where you are with a task."
- "Also, it streamlines the communication process, which I feel is a top benefit of this platform, to whichever person is best to handle that task."
- "There are plenty of functions in the other ones but it just looks ugly and unorganized which is the opposite of what this tool should be."
- "I have not yet found a feature about this that I would complain about."
- "My only complaint would be that the UI can sometimes look too clunky which can be a bit confusing."
- "The main drawback is it has no general discussion area which is not linked to any project, many in-depth features are missing."
- "I like the ease of the change order approval and decline, and the change orders are interactive with the appropriate vendors and subtrades."
- "We have been happy with the software and our clients are impressed that all the information is at their fingertips."
- "The Daily Log feature is great and our customers love it. Overall, very happy with BT and looking forward to future improvements."
- "It is a good website for communication and good to see updates on what is going on. It is a great organization tool for the company."
- "It allows you to learn where you are making money, and where you are losing, so you can adjust from one project to the next."
- "Our company specializes in the repair of fire, water, wind, and storm damage to commercial and residential properties."
- "I think the things that irritate me are due to me being a new user and not the program."
- "Although it's infrequent, we sometimes struggle with internet connections in storm/rural areas and the software does not have an offline mode."
Smartsheet is the work execution platform that many of the worlds largest construction companies rely on to stay productive, communicate among far-flung teams, and document every step of every project. Smartsheet delivers increased project efficiency and accountability by streamlining communication and documentation. **Best Business App of 2014 - Evernote Platform Awards **Gartner Cool Vendor 2015 - Project & Portfolio Management.
- "If we are trying to be smart, this is one of the best solution. Make you work more easier and smarter."
- "This is a great collaborative tool. I like that it has revision history and I like the Workspaces feature."
- "It is a nice place to reference a database of information. It's nice that other information and resources can be attached to the event."
- "All this information is saved on smartsheets. Smartsheets has great reporting capability too."
- "The only thing I dislike about the tool is that it is associated with hard work."
- "Smartsheet is one of those love-it-or-hate-it programs but no many would be on the hate side."
- "Sometimes it's a little hard to navigate because when I need to add a "note" sometimes I can't find it right away and worry I didn't leave one."
- "My only complaint to date is that there's scheduled outages that you need to plan around."
5. BIM 360
BIM 360 is the perfect tool for Project, Field and BIM Managers to accelerate delivery, save money and reduce risk.
- "BIM 360 Field is a good system for QAQC and Commissioning. It give you the ability to easily track progress and resolution."
- "Tracking the progress of issue resolution by each contractor is helpful in knowing where a contractor is and helps raise red flags early on."
- "Great product, love the versatility. Would love a way to utilize it faster for uploading and maintaining documents."
- "This program creates great models and has great toolbars just like the orignial autocad. The training can be extensive but useful."
- "Sometimes it can get confusing and frustrating trying to add pictures to a certain location and it will be lost after hitting the wrong button."
- "In Design stage it is difficult to track an Issue. Then we miss the integration with planning/scheduling software there is no development on."
- "No suitable geometry warnings. Again, *individually click* each warning when a view is empty."
- "It is VERY unforgiving when you make a mistake or need to change how something is categorized."
6. Oracle Primavera by Oracle
Oracle Primavera is the most powerful, robust, and easy-to-use solution for planning, managing, and executing projects of any size.
- "Once used to the system and formats it was easy to use. Early on customer support was amazing."
- "It's much more robust than something like Microsoft Project and it makes it easier to more effectively manage projects and tasks."
- "What I like most about Oracle is that it is a very secure software that allows very sensitive information to remain protected."
- "It's best to get help from an expert while setting up your first project(s). A very powerful tool and a great asset for most contractors."
- "I had to re do few programs from the beginning since I couldn't find what went wrong. Once an activity is changed, it cannot be simply undone."
- "Working as expected for experienced project managers. Poor interface for less experienced users."
- "It does make it easier on the financial side, but makes it more difficult and time-consuming at every other step, in my opinion."
- "The only downside to Primavera is the learning curve for using the software. Because it has so many features it is naturally more difficult to learn how to use."
7. Dynamics SL by Microsoft
Project management, job costing, materials management, service call entry, receiving, billing, and sales solution.
- "Strong Distribution Series. Strong Financial Capabilities and Multi-company / Intercompany."
- "Finance is very powerful. Project Accounting is very good in it."
- "I love the flexibility it provides to the user and integration with SQL is a great advantage."
- "I have used this product for over 10 years and have been very satisfied with an excellent business tool."
- "The system reports are very basic requiring extensive external data manipulation and custom report writing."
- "The system has problems in every module you would normally use. The available canned reports don't have all the information you would want."
- "It does not work well in our industry. We need too many customized programs, reports, and inventory calculations so the cost of the software (custom programming) has become a burden."
- "I would also like to be able to edit descriptions after a posting and an error has been discovered. That error is forever in the GL."
8. Contractor Foreman by Contractor Foreman
The most affordable all-in-one solution for project management. 25+ modules. Estimating, Scheduling, Logs, Time Cards, Accounting, more.
- "We complete projects from 15 - 100k and it's been a great help for us. Highly recommend this product."
- "It works and does a good job, has it issues, like advertisements, third part forms and selling our information to other."
- "I love that they listen to our suggestions and impliment them into the updates."
- "SO FAR SO GOOD ALTHOUGH I JUST STARTED USING THE SOFTWARE. THE STAFF I HAVE SPOKE WITH WERE VERY FRIENDLY AND HEY."
- "Contractor Foreman is an all-in-one solution to many of the problems we face on a daily basis as a mid-size General Contractor."
- "Although they have a descent program their customer service is horrible. I have so many very unprofessional emails from this company its ridiculous."
- "So far no negatives to report. Everything is going well."
- "When I don't have cell service I have trouble switching my cost code."
9. EZOfficeInventory by EZOfficeInventory
Our leading construction asset management software enables you to track tools and equipment, schedule maintenance and scan RFID tags, Barcodes and QR-codes in bulk. We're a fully integrated asset management system, enabling you to draft POs, manage inventory, and create service tickets all in one go. Full location histories and actionable service reports help you deter theft and loss, making this the best asset management software around. Try us out for free with a 15 day trial!
- "My experience with EZOfficeinventory has been outstanding so far. You have tons of options for sorting and separating products and assets."
- "Useful asset tracking software with good search function and comment system, very useful for tracking hardware history (past users & locations)."
- "We love the program its great. We use it to track all of our assets and it works with limited issues."
- "This software is pretty great. Just beginning the launch but am definitely excited about the possibilities."
- "The barcode system is really bad, very limited reports."
- "I do have a few issues with the system but they are minor complains."
- "M having a hard time thinking of something that is bad about EZOfficeInventory; they really do what they do well."
- "Missing losts of type of reports I need. Cannot Print a decent report! missing lots of other mixes of informatoin and boards."